Business / Corporate Matters
Whether you are just thinking about which business to undertake or you are already in your chosen business, doing business without legal guidance is not advisable. It is tough enough to do the business that you already know, so let us connect the legal dots for you so you can concentrate on your business. Be you a small business owner, a mid-level business entrepreneur, or a big business owner who is just frustrated by and/or cannot afford the enormous cost implications of hiring those large law firms to advise you on your business, we are here for you. We can advise you on which business formation suits your purpose and the legal loops you must navigate in order to accomplish your purpose. We are experienced in:
- Business formations generally (including incorporations, and the registrations of limited liability companies).
- The formation of IRC 501(c)(3), non-profit organizations.
- Drafting and reviewing business documents (including corporate documents, operating agreements, stock purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements, promoters’ agreements, corporate by-laws, etc.).
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts generally (employment agreements, non-compete agreements, joint venture agreements, sales and purchase agreements, international business agreements, etc.).
- Business documents/manuals for small businesses, such as what the Code of Maryland Regulations (“COMAR”) requires from home care facilities, mental health facilities, nursing agencies, rehabilitation centers, etc.
- Small business purchases/mergers
We do all these at a very reasonable cost to you, because we understand what it takes to start and run a business.